This men's hammered ring has a flat shape. This rustic ring is forged by hand and made of red bronze. It has a hammered texture and a polished finish.
This ring has the option to be engraved so you can personalize it for a gift or for you.
• Handmade wedding band.
• Materials: Red bronze. Composition: 95% copper (Cu) and 5% tin (Sn). FREE - Nickel (Ni).
• Band color: Bronze.
• Width: 0.24" (6 mm) Wide.
• Thickness: ~0.06" (1.5 mm) Thick.
• Finish: Polished.
• Can be personalized: Yes.
Each ring is made-to-order in my studio using traditional techniques.
🛠️ RING WITH ENGRAVED / CUSTOM RING:
• You can enter up to 60 characters to engrave the ring in "Add your personalization (optional)" or send the text in contact, indicating the buyed ring.
• You can engrave inside/outside ring with coordinates, messages, name, initials, anniversary date or with simple graphic. I can engrave any free font that exists on the Internet.
• If you want customize this ring, for example: "change the wide of ring" or "manufacture a size that is not in the options". ⚡ Visit this item: www.etsy.com/listing/1217543353/
💳 📦 ORDERING AND SHIPPING:
• Read the FAQs section of the store carefully.
• Add your personalization information.
• Add the ring to your cart.
• Proceed to checkout.
Please allow one week for the ring to be fabricated before shipping. It is send with DHL EXPRESS with tracking number (Contact phone required) and arrives ready for you or gift. The Po Box and military installations are not accepted for shipping. It is hand delivered or in the courier company shop, avoiding losses. The customs fees and taxes correspond to the buyer.
• I send packaged the ring in an nice cardboard box. If you want you can change it for a more attractive ring box. You can see and buy it in my box section: www.etsy.com/shop/Lrplana?section_id=35614260
👓 PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
• All brass and bronze rings may cause fingers discoloration due to the pH of the skin. If you don't like those green spots, I recommend watching this video where it is explained how to fix this problem: https://youtu.be/k1uFd6hd2wQ
• If you are not allergic to copper (it does not make you itch), this contact with copper can be beneficial for your health.
• The copper also helps maintain the nervous system and immune system and activates genes. It has recently been discovered that copper has an important bactericidal function against bacteria and viruses.
👓 Review the "Frequently asked questions" section of the store before buy and contact me if you have any questions!!!
⚡ Be sure to check out the variations of this ring and the rest of my unique products on the link below:
• In matte: www.etsy.com/listing/891387875/
👌 Thank you for looking this handmade jewelry!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Lrplana, use your personal information, to send the order or if we need to contact you for any incident.
You must authorize Etsy to provide us with your name, address, email address, postal address, payment information and the product you have requested.
We will always ask for your consent to send marketing messages or promotions. You can revoke that consent at any time.
We need your information to: if it is necessary to comply with our legal or fiscal obligations.
We keep your personal information for the time necessary to provide our services. We may have to keep it to comply with our legal obligations, resolve conflicts and enforce our contract The time will not exceed four years.
We are not going to transfer information about you, outside the EU.
You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I have about you. To do this, contact me as indicated below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will usually delete your personal information if requested.
You can object to me processing part of your information according to my legitimate interest and sending you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will remove your personal information unless you have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
Complaints If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the appropriate local data protection authority.
For the purposes of the EU data protection law, I, Luis Rodríguez Plana - NIF ES05259488D, control the data of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact us at Lrplana@gmail.com Also by mail to:
Luis Rodriguez Plana
Avd. Doctor Garcia Tapia. 204 - 5 D. Madrid - 28030
Shipping with DHL EXPRESS with tracking number. Required for shipping to supply a contact phone. Customs fees and taxes correspond to the buyer. Before buying this ring consult this topic on the official webs of your country. IMPORTANT : DHL EXPRESS does not deliver products in mailboxes or military bases.
I use for ring sizes (ISO 8653 and complementary number scales).
All sizes are American measures, if you need the conversion to other countries you can see in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size
In case of return the amount of the ring will be returned subtracting the shipping costs. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Brass, bronze and copper are both metals that oxidize naturally and rather quickly. This means the finish will fade to a darker and more dull state over time if not polished. How much and how quickly the ring will turn can depend on your perspiration and acidity levels (pH of the skin), the condition of the air in which you live and any chemicals/solutions you come in contact with on a day to day basis.
Some person rarely, experience tarnish residue on their skin (greenish mark on the skin), some see it within hours. This greenish mark is harmless and is even renowned by some for its health benefits. I remember watching the following video of an American jeweler where he explains how to solve this problem:
These type of rings have a dark patina created with traditional artisan non-industrial methods. As with all oxidized jewelry, the patina will wear and fade over time, revealing the original metal, adding to its rustic beauty and charm.
Even if the patina disappears, the brass, bronze or copper will oxidize quickly over time and return to that charm of the old. Some customers buy the rings with polished or matte finish letting time oxidized the rings in their fingers.
• Never sleep with the ring in your hand.
• Do not use under water: sea, showers, swimming pools...
• Do not use with cleaning agents: dishwashers, detergents, chlorine, bleach...
• Do not use in situations that cause scratches, tears...
If your address is listed according to the courier company as "Remote Area". I will be obliged to cancel your order and make the full refund of the amount you pay. Because the cost of shipping exceeds the cost of the ring.
Aesthetically all non-ferrous metals contained in copper can produce the effect of green fingers, but if you are not allergic to copper (it does not cause you to itch), this contact with copper can be beneficial for your health. Copper also helps maintain the nervous system and immune system and activates genes. It has recently been discovered that copper has an important bactericidal function against bacteria and viruses. Historically The Egyptians were the first to mention the antimicrobial effects of copper in 2600 BC. In February 2008, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, EPA, approved the registration of 270 copper alloys, recognizing their bactericidal property on contact surfaces.
I recommend continuing to look for information.