In compliance with article 10 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, the following are the identification data of the owner of Lrplana.com hereinafter Lrplana:
Luis Rodriguez Plana, C/ Marques de Lozoya. nº 36 – 9º izq. Madrid – Spain
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the photographs, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected on behalf of Lrplana are protected by the Spanish legislation on the rights of Intellectual and industrial property in favor of the company’s social name and the reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the Web site, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its diffusion, nor its modification, transformation or Decompilation, or other rights legally recognised by the holder, without the prior written permission of the proprietor. The user, only and exclusively, can use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being banned from use for commercial purposes or to incur illicit activities. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by Lrplana. Lrplana will ensure compliance with the above conditions and due to the proper use of the contents presented in its Web pages, exercising all civil and penal actions that correspond to them in the case of infringement or breach of these Rights on the part of the user.
Photos provided by Lrplana users
Through the facilitation of photographs via email, or via social network profiles (through public comments, private messages, or hashtags, labels and derivatives containing the Lrplana brand), the user authorizes and therefore expressly yields to Lrplana, the Content facilitated for its reproduction, distribution and public communication in the Web site and social profiles, as well as for its exploitation in other media of the sector of fashion and tendencies, for unlimited time.
Any user who supplies a content that contravenes the current legality will assume the exclusive responsibility for the damages and consequences arising from it, exempting Lrplana from any responsibility.
If you notice any inappropriate content on the website, please contact us through any of the means of contact provided on our website and social profiles.
Personal Data protection
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
– User identifier (PHPSESSID, SESS): Allows the user to view the page and interact with it and the Web to remember what information has been shown and to be able to change the page when browsing.
– This web site uses the following third party cookies:
– Woocommerce Cookies (Woocommerce _ *): These cookies are necessary to add products to the cart, make the purchase and register as a client on the web.
– WordPress Cookies (WordPress _ *, WP-settings-*): This cookie stores authentication details and WordPress preferences.
– WordPress Comments (Comment_author _ *): Remember the details of your last comment (disabled) as your name or your mail so that you do not have to write them again.
– Mail Notifications Design (Mailviewsplitterv, prefviewsplitter): This cookie is used by the Altenet Web mail system to remember the design details.
– Google Analytics (_ Utma, UTMB, _ UTMC, _ utmd, _ utmv, _ UTMZ): Store cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges That effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the secure port agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. Detailed information can be found in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.
– Lrplana may modify, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
– Lrplana is committed to not making misleading publicity through this medium. To this effect, therefore, it will not be considered as misleading publicity the formal or numerical errors that can be found throughout the content of the different sections of the web of company name, produced as a consequence of a maintenance and/or Incomplete or defective updating of the information contained in these sections. Lrplana, as a result of the provisions of this section, agrees to correct it as soon as it is aware of such errors.
– Lrplana undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002 of services of the information society and electronic commerce. For this purpose, all the information sent to the clients of the company’s name will not be considered as a commercial communication, provided that it has the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship between client and company name, as well as the Performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
-Lrplana is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user in his access to the company’s website and/or in the use of the information contained therein. – Lrplana shall not be liable for any damages caused or that may occur, whatever its nature, arising from the use of the information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs it incorporates. The links (links) and hypertext that enable, through the company’s website, to access the user to benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of the company’s name; This entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or any effects that may derive from such information.
– Lrplana is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being owned by that entity, appear on the company’s Web-Site. Nor is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and lawfulness of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from the company’s web.
– Lrplana is not responsible for viruses that originate from a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties (e.g., text processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated with the purpose of obtaining results Negatives for a computer system.
– In short, the user is solely responsible for the use he makes of the services, contents, links and hypertext included in the company’s website.