A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages.
Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
– DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Own cookies – are those that are collected by the publisher itself to provide the service requested by the user.
Third-party cookies – they are those that are collected and managed by a third party, they cannot be considered their own.
–DEPENDING ON THE TIME PERIOD THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
Session cookies – Collect data while the user surfs the network for the purpose of providing the requested service.
Persistent cookies – stored in the terminal and the information obtained, will be used by the cookie responsible for the purpose of providing the requested service.
–ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
Technical cookies – they are necessary for the correct browsing of the web.
Customization cookies – Allow the user the features (language) for browsing the website
Analysis Cookies – allows the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to carry out statistics on the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
Advertising Cookies – Allow the publisher to include in the web, advertising spaces, depending on the content of the web itself.
Behavioral advertising Cookies – allow the publisher to include in the Web page advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE), Lrplana informs of the cookies used in our website.
– Technical cookies: technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for session maintenance, management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
There are a number of providers that set up cookies in order to provide certain services. Cookies are then shown that are established by third parties, the purposes for which they are used and links to Web pages where you can find more information about cookies:
– Analytic cookies: Google analytics cookies are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to develop reports to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at it, and the pages you visited while browsing our website.
By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and are committed not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google does not save its IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhered to “Privacy Shiels” which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you want, you can use the Google Analytics browser disable plugin through whose instructions the analytic cookies for that service can be rejected in all browsers. More information is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Cookies used by RRSS: the We of Lrplana has the functionality to share content through social networks (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram) thanks to the buttons installed for it in the product tabs. Cookies used by social networks prevent the user from having to enter their data each time they decide to share a content. These buttons do not have access to data entered by users when sharing content over the network.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
• Pinterest: http://es.about.pinterest.com/terms/
• Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES
Also, Lrplana informs the user that you have the possibility to configure your browser so that you will be informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if you wish, to prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.